Terms Of Sale
- These Terms and Conditions of Sale shall apply to all sales agreements entered into by AS-PL Sp. z o.o., a company with its registered office in Gdańsk, called hereinafter the “Seller”, and the purchasers of the company’s products, called hereinafter the “Purchasers”. If other written agreements provide otherwise, they should take precedence over the provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Description of Products
- The technical data and other information contained in catalogues, information materials, descriptions or provided by the Seller in other circumstances shall be treated as given only for information purposes and shall not be construed as the commercial information about a product. Discrepancies may appear due to incorrect data provided by producers or for other reasons unintended by the Seller.
- In order to start co-operation, the Purchaser shall submit to the Seller copies of current documents to confirm the Purchaser’s legal status, i.e. certificate of registration in the register of business entities or an excerpt from the entry in the National Court Register (KRS), a tax identification number (NIP) certificate, a national business registry number (REGON) certificate. The Purchaser shall immediately notify the Seller of any changes in the information about the Purchaser’s company made in the above-mentioned documents.
- The Seller does not conduct retail sales.
- The Seller shall accept Purchase Orders placed by
- e-shop www.as-pl.com
- phone: 58 304 12 85
- fax: 58 304 13 77
- person in the company’s office.
- To use the e-shop, the Purchaser has to sign in by giving the correct login and password.
- Any prices in the e-shop are net prices.
- The Purchaser cannot cancel a Purchase Order already executed by the Seller.
- The execution of a Purchase Order shall be understood as accepting, confirming, parking and sending products to the address indicated by the Customer in the Purchase Order.
- A VAT invoice is attached to each order.
- The Customer may use one of the following methods of payment:
- in cash to the carrier in case of COD sale
- by transfer to the Seller’s bank account (Bank transfer, Online payment - PayPal system)
- with a credit card (PayPal system)
- in cash if the products are collected by the Customer at the Seller’s office
- The product ordered from the Seller is shipped by courier companies.
- The product is released to the Purchaser when it is released from the Seller’s warehouse to the Purchaser or carrier.
- On delivery the Purchaser shall have the right to check the contents of the package in the presence of the delivering person. If the product is damaged, the Purchaser shall have the right to refuse to collect the delivery and shall promptly notify the Seller thereof.
- The Seller shall not be held liable for any delays in delivery for reasons beyond the Seller’s control.
Returns and Complaints
- All terms and conditions of complaints and returns are available at: http://as-pl.com/reclamation
- The Seller reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Sale. Any changes thereto shall come into effect as of the date of being published at www.as-pl.com . Any Purchase Orders placed prior to introduction of changes to these Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be executed in accordance with the provisions in force as at the date of placing the order.
- These Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be binding as from 01.02.2017.